Where the smoke alarms should be installed
Everyone knows that smoke detectors are a relatively common smart product to prevent fire disasters, which ensures people’s safety. So, Are you sure where the smoke alarms should be installed?
Where the smoke alarms should be installed :
- In the kitchen: recommend installing the smoke alarm 3 meters away from the cooking utensils. In the sleeping area, install a smoke alarm within 4.5 meters so that everyone can hear the alarm, even if the bedroom door is closed.
- For single-story houses: smoke alarms should be installed in the corridor, between the sleeping and living areas. It is best to place it on the ceiling, at least 30 cm away from the wall or lamps.
- For large-sized or multi-story houses: In addition to the above-mentioned single-story house installation location, the bottom of the stairs and the connection point of each stairway should be added. Also, consider buying interconnected alarms so that smoke or heat detected on one floor can trigger an alarm for the entire house.
Interlink smoke alarms, co alarms, and heat alarms
In addition:: Do not install the smoke alarms on top of objects that produce steam-like substances, otherwise, you will hear the false alarm every day.
The above is the introduction of how to install the smoke detector and where the smoke detector should be installed. The correct installation steps and a reasonable installation position will improve people’s safety, so friends who don’t know how to install the smoke detector or where it should be installed can read this article, I hope to provide you with some references!
Why Anka smoke alarms are so popular?
Anka is a manufacturer of smoke alarms, which was established in 2007 with experienced staff and provides the client with quality goods and perfect service.
Anka factory got the approval of ISO9001, IS014001 and ISO18001
Anka’s smoke alarms conform to EN14604, AS3786, UL217, CE, and Rohs.
Anka’s co alarms conform to EN50291
- Diverse Styles and Patented Design
- Multi-functions can meet the different needs of the clients.
** wireless interconnected smoke alarms
** WIFI smoke alarms
** Zigbee smoke alarms
** WIFI interconnected smoke alarms
** WIFI combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
** Interconnected co alarms
** WIFI co alarms
Some popular items for your reference.:
Interconnected smoke alarms, max 20pcs in one group, with AS3786/EN14604
Wifi combination smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
You can get the alert from your smartphone.
Color customized Carbon monoxide detectors with LCD: Customize the color you like!