- RF433mhz Wireless Interlinked
- DC3Volt Lithium battery
- 10 Years battery life
- CE EN14604/AS3786/ROSH listed
- Interlinked Heat Alarm(BS5446)
- Interlinked Carbon monoxide alarm(EN50291)
- Interconnected Remote Controller
- WiFi Smart Mobile Control (Optional)
Wireless Interconnected smoke alarm
Wireless technology connects the detector with other compatible wireless-enabled alarms in your home to create a wireless safety network.
It can be wirelessly connected with wireless heat detectors, wireless carbon monoxide detectors, wireless remote controllers, wireless sirens, wireless vibration detectors, etc.
CE EN14604/AS3786/NZ building Code compliant/ Reach/ ROHS approved with reliable quality.
- Up to 20~50 compatible alarms can communicate with each other and alert you when there is a problem across the house, even in a different room or on a different floor.
- Maximum connections. Don’t have a limited quantity or how many to connect as you are willing. Usually, we suggest 20-50 pcs on one floor of the building.
- The loud 85-decibel siren is designed to wake even the soundest sleepers.
- One sensor alarm and other sensors will also alarm (One go all go). When smoking, all the interconnected smoke detectors will alarm, and the alarm will cover the whole house even though you are in another room where you can’t get the information as soon as possible.
- APP notification is optional if you connected a wifi interconnected version in the group 24h received test&alarm App notification push, even away from home.
- DC3V Li battery powered. Battery life can be up to ten years, no battery replacement within 10 years, saves money and time to replace the battery, and Longer battery life, and safety guarantee!
- A big test with the Hush button and remote controller. The test button is larger than the traditional smoke alarm, and the button can be easily released in the event of a false alarm without tools.
- The remote controller helps to test&silence when the alarm.ABS fireproof plastic shell cover
- 10-Year Battery & 10-Year Sensor. This smoke alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery, saving on energy while remaining eco-friendly; saves you from constantly having to change batteries; an end-of-life signal will let you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety. Photoelectric sensor detects smoke while minimizing false alarms
- Loud Alarm & Big button. The alarm features a horn tone that has a lower and varying frequency. This makes the alarm easier to hear for the elderly and those with mild hearing loss. The loud 85-decibel alarm is designed to help wake even the soundest of sleepers. The big touch button silences false alarms and allows you to test and hush the unit monthly
- Easy Installation & Get Certification. Fire alarms can be installed in several minutes. Coming with screws and a bracket. The safety clip feature does not allow the mounting of a smoke alarm without a battery installed. Applicable to Companies, Factories, Hospitals, Shopping malls, Hotels, Schools, Housing, and Warehouses. Also, it has passed EN14604 CE ROHS and TÜV certifications. We can supply long-time customer service
- Wifi interconnected photoelectric smoke detector(Tuya Smart Life app)
- In one group, you can just have one or two pieces of wifi interconnected smoke alarm, others can be just normal RF interconnected. so when one detector is triggered, the other will be sound and the WiFi interconnected version will alarm as well as send a signal to the Mobile App.
- Remote control test and mute function, smoke sensor battery power display on the app surface
- 10 years lithium battery-powered smoke sensor long term safety protection
- 5 years lithium battery-powered wireless communication base
- Remote smoke alarm from Phone. Help keep your family safe with these battery operated smoke alarms that wifi interconnect with each other and other enabled alarms so that all sound when one is activated, creating a home safety network
- Suitable for multiple places. This smoke alarm does not contain any radioactive material. Smoke alarms should be installed in every room (except the bathroom and kitchen), finished attics and basements, making sure the people in your home will be able to hear and respond to the alarm sound
- Smoke and fire detectors are an essential part of your home or apartment. Their loud, piercing alarms should wake you if there’s a problem, so you and your loved ones can safely escape, or put out the fire. Smart smoke detectors go a step further, as they can send an alert to your smartphone if they sense something amiss. That way, if you’re at work, or out of town, you can call the fire department or a neighbor to check on your house, to see if everything is OK. Another benefit of a smart smoke detector is that you can temporarily silence the alarm from your smartphone — so there’s no more trying to jab the Silence button with a broomstick after you set it off while cooking a steak.
Check out this video for our wireless interconnected smoke alarms
AJ-718 Interlinked Heat Alarm, AJ-760, AJ-761, AJ-762, AJ-763, AJ-765, AJ-830 Interlinked CO Alarm, AJ-R1062 Interlinked Remote
Interconnected smoke alarm
|Wireless Signal||433.92Mhz GFSK|
|Low battery alarm threshold||2.5±0.1V|
|Alarm Sound pressure||≥85dB|
|Alarm Mode||Siren with flash|
|Execute Criterion||EN14604:2005 AS3786:2014|
WIFI Interconnected smoke alarm
|Working Voltage||DC3V battery(not replaceable)|
|Low voltage threshold||2.7V|
|Battery lifespan||10 years|
|Alarm mode||LED flashes& Buzzer|
|Fire protection grade||V-0|
|Low voltage threshold||5.2V|
|Battery lifespan||>3 years|
|Max RF power||+20dBm|
|Wireless frequency||433MHz GFSK|
|APP||TUYA Smart& Smart Life|
|Alarm mode||LED flashes& APP notify|
|Execute Criterion||EN 300 328 V2.1.1 (2016-11)|
|Product lifespan||10 years|